Another post!

Idk, I'm just being obnoxious. Those white bars on top and bellow are really pissing me off. Rrrrr.
I don't know if I should use this blog for art postings or not... I supose it's more professional than Livejournal, but still |: I want a website, Goddammit.

Of course, I've also though of making it bilingual :0 But I'm not sure how that'd work. I mean; should I make two entries and seperate them by tags or... Just translate both texts? Either way sounds like a hassle, which makes me think maybe I should just keep it in Portuguese, since most Portuguese people only work on blogger. Hmmm.

O problema é que não sei ser tão formal em Português como em Inglês |: Sim, é um problema um tanto estúpido, mas não deixa de ser um problema... Uh... que hei de fazer com o layout anyway? O header está assim um bocado para o feioso. Gkjfl.

Back here!

What can I say? Tumblr got too busy. Either way, there is a lot to post up here, and I am excited to start over on something I kind of just...